Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Newquay
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Room clean & tidy, good location, friendlly staff but the best bit was the reataurant food, best Premier restaurant food I have tasted in years and I have been to alot of Premier Inn's in the last 10 years.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
newquayquintrell, Manager at Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Dear Guest

Firstly thank you very much for taking the time to sit and leave a review on your recent stay with us at Newquay Quintrell Downs.

Thank you commenting on the staff service you experienced.
We endeavour to provide a high standard of service to everyone that stays with us, so thank you commenting on the service you encountered.
Also thank you for your comments on the cleanliness of the room, I will make the housekeeping team aware of your review.

I am sure that the restaurant team will be echoing my thanks for the review also.
They do at times seem to come out on the wrong side of the reviews on Tripadvisor, so for you to leave such a great review for them is greatly appreciated.

On behave of myself and the restaurant team we look to hopefully welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

The staff make this hotel and restaurant. They are friendly take an interest, and are helpful. Even on a friday night with a Drunken Rugby party in the restaurant.
The room is clean and roomy, we had a room over the roundabout and i live in the middle of the country 5 miles from anywhere, and had an undisturbed sleep, little bit of noise in the morning but not a problem.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review concerning you recent stay with us here at Newquay Quintrell Downs, and for also being so understanding where the rugby group are concerned.

As a company we pride ourselves in providing great customer service and for you to mention that in your review just shows us that we are doing our jobs properly and that our efforts haven’t gone unnoticed so we thank you.

Also thank you for commenting that despite the fact you had a room facing the roundabout it did not disturb your nights sleep and on the cleanliness of the room, I will make housekeeping aware of your comment.

In closing thank you very much for your review on your stay here with us and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

We recently went here for a works reunion, a clean and modern venue with separated dining areas awaited us .I had mixed grill and paid extra for onion rings but what a bowlful!! the staff were very keen to help throughout, I did not make the last visit for our reunion as we were abroad but the organiser rebooked for a second time which I guess says it all. We will definitely return as a couple one evening being three miles from home.
The service time was excellent, getting all twelve served at the same time thanks again to the staff. Although we did not stay overnight so could not compare all aspects we found this part as good as our stay at a Premier inn at Goldsmith Street in Nottingham well done!!

Room Tip: I would think that rooms to the rear would be best this is on the outskirts of Newquay so I would no...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
newquayquintrell, Manager at Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Dear Customer

Thanking you kindly for a lovely review.
The management team from the Treffry Tavern Table Table have been made aware of the review seeing as you placed on the hotel side not the restaurant side they don’t always see the reviews, but I have made then aware and I am sure that will as with my myself be thanking for taking the time to leave them such a positive review and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Many thanks

Reviewed 2 April 2013

me & my husband stopped here for breakfast one morning and then an evening meal 2 days later as we were staying at a park down the road, breakfast was good, although there was not mych taste to the cooked breakfast & the breakfast waitress was a little un welcoming, we felt as a bit of an inconvenience.

The evening meal was okay, we have had better from this restaurant on this ocasion the waiter seemed helpful & friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Customer

Thank you very taking the time to write a review on your recent to the Treffry Tavern Table Table,

I have made the restaurant management team aware of your review, as they may not have seen it appear on the site due the fact that you placed your review on the hotel side of the business instead of the restaurant.
But rest assured as I said I have made the management team aware of the review.

Many thanks

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Stayed with family for 2 nights last weekend on weekend break. Staff are efficient and friendly and make every effort to make your stay a pleasure. Great value breakfast, especially as kids under 16 eat free. Beds are extremely comfortable and rooms modern and spotlessly clean. Location makes it easy to get to any part of Cornwall for great days out. Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Firstly thank you for returning to stay with us again at Newquay Quintrell Downs and secondly for once again finding the time to review your stay as favourably you did before.

I am always pleased when our guests comment on the cleanliness and condition of our rooms so thank you very much, I be will passing on the comments to our busy housekeeping team, who I am sure will send their thanks.

As for your comments concerning the breakfast I will let the restaurant team know and I am sure they will echo our thanks.

Once again thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on your stay and we all hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Staff were always very professional and friendly, The situation of this premier inn was perfect for all the sight seeing we did. Room was immaculately clean. We will certainly stay again when we are next in the area. It was great to get the room at a price that is advertised, normally the price is "from" ... but, you can never get it at that price for the time you require. But, this one did, what a bonus!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
newquayquintrell, Manager at Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your review on your stay with us at Newquay Quintrell Downs

We always appreciate our guests taking time to write a review on their stays with us and even more so when we read that the guest enjoyed their stay and will return to us in the future.

From your review it looks like you were lucky enough to grab one our Premier Saver offers, which do tend to go very quickly once they are released on to the system.
If you wish to sign up to the newsletter from the website you will be notified when more saver rooms are about to be released.

Once again thank you very much for such a positive review, and we hope to be welcoming you back to Newquay Quintrell Downs in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed on Saturday night for a short break. The room was immaculately clean and smelt newly painted.
Staff were welcoming and have us extra coffee and the use if an iron and ironing board.
The only issue I did have us that we wanted an early night, we were directly above the entrance to the restaurant and could hear all the comings and goings and staff and guests congregated outside to smoke! So this meant there was increased noise.
I would stay again but ensure my room was not located by the entrance to the restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2013
newquayquintrell, Manager at Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us here at Newquay Quintrell Downs.

We always value our guests and their comments.

Firstly thank you for your comments on the condition of the room that you stayed during, we always endeavour to provide our guests a clean and comfortable room, and secondly for commenting on the service that you received from our staff.
We always like to make every guest feel welcome during their stay and for you to say just that is always a pleasing to hear.

On your comment concerning the noise from the main entrance to the restaurant, I can only apologise for any inconvenience that it caused you and I am sure that if you had come to see on reception we would have offered to change you rooms.
I see though that you would stay with us again and will say that if you do please don't hesitate in contacting us at the hotel direct on 01637 839560 and speak to one of our reception team and they will be more than happy to sort a room out for you that isn't over looking the entrance to the restaurant.

Thanks once again for your review and as a team we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.