Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£60
Trip.com
1,347 results
All reviews table table adjoining restaurant air con family room main road good nights sleep busy road excellent stay comfortable stay cooked breakfast stayed for one night restaurant staff short stay hotel is situated breakfast and dinner reception staff visiting newquay
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

myself and my husband desided to have a few days away to celebrate my birthday we arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a nice lady who checked us in and explained that the rooms would not be cleaned while we were staying due to covid which was fair enough we were able to get teas and coffee ect breakfast was ok (it was table service ) food wasnt all that warm the resturant was very quiet and of course you were expected to wear facemasks... all the staff we came into contact with at the restaurant we're wearing facemasks or facesheild but THIS morning we went to have breakfast we were greeted by a young lady who was very nice showed us to a table and took our order there was an older lady who was behind the bar NOT wearing a facemask she maded no effort in putting one on nor facesheild she then come up behind me with our breakfast and was breathing on me while we had to take our luke warm plates off the tray this maded me feel very uncomfortable my husband over heard this older lady say "i don't wear a facemask till there are more people in here" ..well I'm sorry but you put a facemask or facesheild if you are in any setting were the general public are concerned if she was exempted from wear them then don't work in that setting her actions maded me feel very anxious and we felt didn't want to stay any longer so left half our food no one bettened an eye lid that this .. as an NHS working i find this selfish,disgusting, attitude unacceptable my colleagues wear full ppe for 12 hours a day becouse we are expected to ...to protect the public and ourselfs people that work in any setting in hospitality should have to follow the guidelines set out to protect the public premier inn need to sort this out in case they have forgotten there is a virus out there please get you staff in order !!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chrissy B
Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

A friendly welcome was followed by a very comfortable room and, from the look of it, a recently refurbished bathroom. Very good breakfast and dinner served in a pleasant atmosphere. The bar staff are knowledgeable and serve a perfect Guinness!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

We have stayed here numerous times and found it to be good. Friendly staff especially Laura in the restaurant who made us feel very welcome even though they were very busy due to staff shortage. Highly recommended. Thanks the Reid Family 216

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MarkR6684
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Bed uncomfortable very hard had a horrible nights sleep glad I was only here 1 night as I have never woken up so many times in one night and was only given one pillow which was so thin you may as well of not had one at all. Miserable rude old woman on desk (night) although the woman who checked us in during the day was very nice. our room wasn't quite ready as we got off the train earlier than we thought so she told us to go next door to teffry tavern and have some lunch and she would come and find us when our room was ready.
The pub food was nice until my friend found 2 hairs in her chips one blonde and one black! When we got to our room our key card wouldn't work so had to go back down to get it sorted out.
Very boring area nothing to do only stayed here as train times were a pain to come down on the Sunday so came the day before wish I'd not bothered. There was even a used womens hygiene product on the floor outside the hotel.
Overall wouldn't stay again and wouldn't reccomend

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

Clean room, friendly staff, got a room at the back of hotel away from the main road which was lovely. However.........in the room above was a family with young children who were constantly running up & down the room from 8pm until 11pm!!!! And had an early morning wake up from them at 7am!! If you’re going to have family rooms with young children at least put them on the ground floor.
The little sleep we did get after our 300 mile journey was very good but would have been better to have had longer. As the restaurant next door was fully booked?(empty when we walked past) we went across the road to The Quintrell Inn which I would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple