“Great Views, Relaxed and Friendly Atmosphere”

Belushi's - Newquay
Ranked #87 of 249 Restaurants in Newquay
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Cuisines: International, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rocking Bar and Diner overlooking the beach with a long happy hour from 5pm-8pm daily and a killer range of Burgers and bar snacks. Open every day you'll find live sports from around the world on the TV's and a soundtrack of Rock and Roll.
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I came to Newquay for my best friends Hen Party. We started our evening with a package that Belushis offered. This included a Cocktail making lesson, which went down great with all the girls and a BBQ. The bar staff were friendly and made the cocktail lesson fun and full of giggles. They had a great selection of cocktails and shots to choose from. Agwa is one that is worth a try. The BBQ was incredible with a huge variety of food. They catered for everyone's taste. Overall a great atmosphere with fun and friendly staff. I would recommend checking out the packages if you are planning a Hen or Stag Party. A must stop spot to enjoy a drink with a great view.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

My hens and I started our night out off in Belushi's in Newquay.

We had opted for the Hen package which started off with a cocktail making class which showed us how to make 3 different cocktails which we all really enjoyed! We had Tom and Chesca taking our class and they were so much fun! They know their stuff! They were giving out shots as well around which really got the party started. Once we had consumed the copious amount of cocktails we headed outside to where a BBQ was being fired up for us. Tom was also doing this for us, so obviously a man of many talents! We had time to enjoy the beautiful beach view from its VIP Ripcurl terrace whilst the food was being cooked. A fantastic opportunity for some sea view selfies!! We then headed inside to a private area of the restaurant where they had laid out a massive spread of other food for us. We couldn't have wanted for anything more!! There was pasta, breads, salads and the BBQ food. It was brilliant. It definitely set us up for the rest of our evening.

Thank you so much to everyone that made my hen do what is was!!! I shall never forget my visit to Belushi's Newquay!! :)

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Hen weekend surfing, staff here were friendly and couldn't do enough for us, cocktail menu is unique and super tasty, Making class was great fun! Fantastic view from the Rip curl terrace while we ate, well worth visiting!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I came to Newquay for my best friends Hen Party.
Overall a great atmosphere with fun and friendly staff.
A must stop spot for a Hen or Stag party to enjoy a drink with a great view in a fun bar.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Staff are awesome, really kind. Fantastic food and an all round good vibe.

The rooms are bog standard but with amazing views!