“The holiday in Cornwall officially starts when we have a Cream Tea here!”
Review of Coast Cafe - CLOSED

Coast Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“The holiday in Cornwall officially starts when we have a Cream Tea here!”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We stumbled upon Coast a few years ago on a wet and windy August afternoon, with 2 moany kids. We needed a drink and more importantly - shelter!
Nori greeted us with a beaming smile and a warm welcome, and every time we go to Newquay, we have to go here - no exceptions!
From the cosy decor, the lovely china Tea Cups and Saucers to the wonderful food - we all thoroughly enjoy a visit.
Everything is made to order, so it is fresh, and the service is that of a quintesentially English Tea Room - with a nautical twist.
Coast certainly offers the best Cream Tea in the area!

• Visited October 2012

Hamburg, Germany
“Doll's kitchen”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This place is just so cute and looks like a little doll's kitchen. The interior is decorated with so much love for details. Therefore I had to get in and order something. I was even more impressed when I found out that they would offer homemade glutenfree scones with the cream tea. So I was in glutenfree heaven and had my first cream tea for years and it was delicious! They do as well have glutenfree bread for the sandwiches as I was informed. The cafe and the service is so lovely that I will definitely come back!

• Visited October 2012
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing waffles.....”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We love this place too. Great coffee, Great food. My hubby thought the waffles were amazing!! My only fault is it could do with more chairs! But maybe that would spoil it!

• Visited April 2012
“Wafflelicious”
Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

Waffle was beautiful! Lovely juice also! Coffee was nice and a lovely atmosphere Would go again ! Thought it was a little overpriced tho

Chippenham, United Kingdom
“lovely food and drinks”
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Again a relief, lovely paninis, juice and cakes. A haven amid the chips and amusement arcades.
clean and friendly, home made food and juice. would definatley go back there when in Newquay.

• Visited September 2012