“Great food, lovely service”
Review of Truscotts

Truscotts
Ranked #23 of 249 Restaurants in Newquay
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Truscotts since I was a child and the food and service has always been spot on.

1  Thank tommyski83

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We walked all the way across town to visit this fish an chip shop on my partner's recommendation, passing numerous other chippies on the way. I was not disappointed. Whilst waiting for our order I heard people who were leaving the dining area personally thanking the staff for well cooked fish, and if we had not taken away, I would have done the same. The fish remained moist and succulent, the batter crisp and the chips perfect. Will definitely visit next time I am in town. Do note, the shop seemed to close at 9pm, so don't leave it too late in the evening to visit.

1  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely chips and freshly fried fish, great value for money, definitely a must do if you are in the area! Nice mushy peas too!

1  Thank Priya P
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We have only started using TripAdvisor for recommendations this holiday and we haven't been disappointed yet! Lovely non-greasy chips and great service. Yum yum :)

1  Thank WelshClarets
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We love Newquay and cannot go there without a visit to outer favourite chippy, 'truscotts'. The quality hasn't changed since our first visit 4 years ago, the staff are amazingly friendly & the shop itself is clean & tidy. We are now working on beating our 3 times in 1 week!!!

1  Thank char4ade