Porth View B&B
US$94
US$179
US$174
Hotels.com
The Pentire Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$189
US$183
The Esplanade Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$76
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Travelodge Newquay Seafront Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$66
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
All reviewsporth beachevery morningbus routesgorgeous breakfastshort walkperfect holidayfriendly hostsa lovely stayjimhowthcornwallprivacyhallwaydog
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Excellent location,& Sandra & Jim were the perfect hosts, beach 5 mins away ,lovely cliff top walks & beautiful sunsets ,even in the autumn! Would defo go to Porthview again !!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2011

I stayed here with my husband for a weekend as we were attending a wedding. When I booked Sandra was very helpful in telling me that the hotel we were going to for the wedding was just a 10 minute walk from the B&B so I knew it would be in a great location.
Sandra stayed in touch up until the day we arrived.
When we arrived she was very welcoming and friendly. The room was really nice, clean and modern and had everything you could need. The welcome pack was great as it told us everything we needed to know. There is a fridge, microwave, iron and board available in the hallway to use along with DVDs if you fancied watching one.
Breakfast was gorgeous and we felt like royalty having it served in our rooms.
The hotel is just a couple of minutes walk from the gorgeous Porth Beach and a nice 15 minute walk into the town of Newquay which is good if you want to stay out of the hussle and bussle like we did.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Porth View as I run a travel agency and will be recommending to my clients.
This is the first weekend we have ever had away on our own since having children and it was perfect. We hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2010

We had a fabulous time at Porth View - nothing was too much trouble. I'd definitely stay again and have let my friends know about it. Sandra and Jim were so welcoming and accommodating and are really wonderful people. Nothing was too much trouble. We had trouble finding a family room in Newquay for the half-term break. While there isn't a family room here, Sandra came up with the idea of putting up a really comfy camp bed for our daughter which she absolutely loved!! We still had absolutely bags of space because the rooms are large and comfortable with all the facilities you could need.
The B&B is just a short walk from Porth Beach and we had great fun there enjoying the beautiful scenery and walks that are literally a short walk from B&B.
Also, absolutely amazing breakfasts!! These are served in the room so you can enjoy in privacy and comfort.
Would definitely visit again next school holiday!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank CleoRobs
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I couldn't find a better one. Thanks a lot.
Monika

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2010

I have already recommended Porth View to friends that enjoy visiting Newquay. The B & B is very clean and modern. The owners are very friendly and helpful. You can ask Sandra for travel information and she will get the info for you.

The B & B is not too close to the town centre of Newquay that you are surrounded by any noise, but it's not too far either for a leisurely stroll into town that will take you around 15 -20 minutes.

You really must experience one of Sandra's breakfasts! They will fill you up for the day i can assure you!

I genuinely cannot say anything negative and i thoroughly enjoyed my stay so much, i wouldn't have to think twice about coming back to Porth View B & B.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo