“Very Good Food and service. Fine views.”

Harbour Fish and Grill
Ranked #4 of 250 Restaurants in Newquay
Price range: US$11 - US$70
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Visited restaurant two nights ago and food was very good and well presented. They have just changed the menu and it is up to the high standard as the last menu when I visited in August. Views are great from the outside and inside eating areas across Newquay harbour. Quite pricey but not top end. Well worth a visit.

rjb80, Manager at Harbour Fish and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2012

We're loving our new menu too... although nobody panic... the old favourites are still available: crab spaghetti, fish and chips, mixed grill...

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Had a wonderful meal here. Excellent food and equally good service. Good value too at about £25 per head. Would unquestionably return for another meal when next in the area. Had a mix of main dishes - some fish, some meat and some vegitarian. All excellent and beautifully presented.

Our chefs love trying out new ways of presenting things... certainly keeps the waiting staff on their toes!

Reviewed 12 September 2012

often this year me and friends go to have lunch or dinner at the Harbour fish and grill and every time is better. Scallops and chorizo, the cocktails, any soup and burger are some of the dishes we had enjoyed there, plus the relaxing view and the excellent service from everyone. whenever my friends from abroad are coming to Newquay on holidays, I definitely take them there because I know everybody will love the place

Glad you love our little place... and thanks for bringing all your friends!

Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

Beautiful location and ideal place to stop and have a drink or eat! Staff really friendly and couldn't do enough for us! Food was great and good selection of wines too! As the name suggests this place overlooks the harbour in Newquay! Great views and great bar and restaurant to match! Was nice to find such friendly staff in the busy town of Newquay! We would recommend a visit!

1  Thank JKennedyKettering
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I can only say what a superb evening we had In August this year. My only regret is that I cannot remember the names of the great waiting staff that assisted us on our evening and give them a mention.

We normally eat at another well named place in pentire but thoroughly enjoyed the change. We have already heavily recommended this place to our friends and family and I am sure they will enjoy an evening like ours. I had crab with spaghetti served in the pan and my wife had the finest steak - ever !

I have no connection to this restaurent but can can only commend it on my own values. I have been going to Newquay for 30 + years and have missed this little gem.

Amazing !!!

rjb80, Manager at Harbour Fish and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

What can I say... thanks for that review!