“The best place to stay in Newquay!”

Bee & Bee Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newquay
Bee & Bee Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #58 of 105 Newquay B&B and Inns
“The best place to stay in Newquay!”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I stayed for a summer in Newquay and tried a few different b and b's. Once I found bee and bee I was hooked I'd never stay anywhere else in Newquay! They treated me like family. When I busted my eye surfing they really looked after me and were really caring. Mark is a keen surfer and photographer do knows where all the best beaches are. The rooms are lovely, clean, airy and modern, the bathrooms are really nice. I have stayed in a number of their rooms now as I always go back there. The attic room is amazing, its massive but cosy at the same time. The breakfast is always good, delicious and cooked to suit your needs. I was on a special diet for medical reasons and they were very accommodating. I hope to go again someday soon and would thoroughly recommend it!

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Trexxy79

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 29 April 2011

This is a fantastic B&B! The owners Susan and Mark are lovely, friendly and helpful. The location is within short walking distance to everything. The rooms are beautiful and clean. Breakfast is lush. We can't wait to go back to Newquay and will definately stay here again. Couldn't ask for more. Fab!

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank Ninjacharlotte
Reviewed 9 April 2011

The perfect holiday, everything went smoothly and everything was exactly how it was described on their site. Couldn't recommend it enough.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank Rogersepping
London
Reviewed 8 September 2010

I spent 4 days in Newquay, and stayed in this lovely and friendly B&B. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The B&B has only three bedrooms, which is a good thing, as it is not crowded, and feels more private and quiet. I had a single bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and the size of both was actually pretty large. As soon as I walked in to my room I knew i would enjoy being there. And I was right.
Also I need to mention Susan, one of the owners of the B&B. Very friendly, laidback and helpful. Paid attention to small details that make your stay all the more pleasant.
Location is also a bonus - literally 3 minutes from the centre and beaches.
I would definitely go back.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo