“Lovely spa day”
Review of Fistral Spa

Fistral Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Our five-star luxury spa in Cornwall offers a sublime retreat to indulge in pampering, perfecting treatments and quality spa facilities. Our starlit indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna and mosaic steam room are the ultimate place to unwind in Newquay. Enjoy candlelit couples massages or a relaxing aromatherapy facial in the only spa offering ESPA treatments on the north coast of Cornwall.From pedicures or manicures using Leighton Denny polishes to the Fistral signature range, putting the 'treat' into treatments. Fistral Spa was recently named a finalist in the UK professional beauty awards, representing Cornwall spa hotels as the only finalist from the South West. The spa has also been recommended in the Good Spa Guide.Our holistic spa is all about inner calm and tranquility, escaping everyday life and relaxing in our secluded sanctuary away from the outside world. Offering spa weekend breaks or spa days in Cornwall, we invite you to escape to Fistral Spa, the ultimate spa haven.
bradford
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Lovely spa day”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We enjoyed a great spa day here to kick off our holiday in style and thoroughly enjoyed it. The whole day included 2 treatments and a 2 course lunch which was very good value for money as the food was also lovely. Therapists were friendly and welcoming - a must when your pottering around in a bathrobe!

Visited June 2014
fistralspamanager, Manager at Fistral Spa, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear bantam1977

Its great to hear we helped you kick your holiday off in style.

I hope you enjoyed your holiday in Cornwall and we hope to see you again soon at Fistral Spa.

Alix and all the team at Fistral Spa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazingly relaxing, lovely staff!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the hotel and spa for our 'baby moon' and felt utterly spoilt! The staff were all very professional and friendly throughout our stay at the hotel and in the spa, and we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a room with a sea view and balcony which was definitely worth it as the outlook is stunning across fistral! I had a pre-natal spa treatment with Mireya which was bliss...thank you, and the spa facilities were great. Lovely area for coastal walks too...all in all a perfect place for a relaxing baby moon!

Dear purpleblackcloud,

We are so pleased to hear that we were able to help make your 'baby moon' special and I will be sure to pass your feedback on to your therapist.

Perhaps we'll welcome you back as a family in the future!

Alix and all the team at Fistral Spa
Lanreath, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Girls spa weekend”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

12 of us had a spa weekend at Fistral Spa last weekend for my 30th birthday. It was amazing! I had the shoulder back and neck massage and it was probably the best massage I have ever had! We spent a lot of time in the relaxation room, pool, sauna, jacuzzi & steam room. The staff were lovely. I would definately recommend the spa to others & I hope to return in the future!

Visited June 2014
fistralspamanager, Manager at Fistral Spa, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Claire768,

I am pleased to hear that your birthday celebration at Fistral Spa was amazing.

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review I will be sure to pass your comments on to the therapists who looked after you all.

We too hope see you again soon.

Peregian Springs
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Our day at Fistral Spa”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

A friend & I had a superb day at the spa. It was great value for money as lunch & even a glass of wine were included in the price. We began with a swim followed by a sauna & steam room session. After this we began our treatments which included a foot ritual; body exfoliation; full body massage; head massage. Lunch. Facial & another head massage; manicure & pedicure. I would fully recommend this for a wonderful relaxing day out!

Dear Jebelslaves,

Thank you so much for your review.

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed all of our adult only facilities and found it to be great value for money.

We do hope to welcome you back to Fistral Spa when you are next in Cornwall.

Bodmin, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Annual visit”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My Austalian pal and I have enjoyed an holistic spa package day for the last four years during her annual visit. Its clean bright very well equipped and the staff appear exceptionally helpful. This year probably our best yet - I was so lucky to have same therapist, LIsa, all day she was superb, and my pal had two lovely girls she said. Its great value for money which makes it affordable for everyone. Lunch very enjoyable, the only trivial nit-pic we had a tin strawberry garnish shame on you chef with so many seasonal Cornish strawberries available right now

Dear BP1JB1,

We are so pleased to hear that this year was probably your best visit to date and its great to read such a lovely review thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back next year and hopefully exceeding your expectations yet again.