“:-)”

Quiksilver Surf School Newquay
Ranked #2 of 44 Tours in Newquay
More attraction details
Owner description: Directly over-looking the southern end of Fistral beach in Newquay, we cater to all levels for those interested in learning to surf or looking to improve their surfing. From complete beginners to one on one coaching sessions, our fully qualified instructors are here to help you. Everything is provided for you to make the experience as memorable as possible. From the latest wetsuits to indoor changing facilities and hot showers.
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“:-)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

Really helpful, enthusiastic instructors who put a lot of time into helping each individual learner. They gave great feedback into what you needed to improve on and really encouraged beginners. Had great facilities, boards and wet suits as well as the perfect location over looking Fistral.

Had an awesome time and would defiantly recommend to anyone starting out surfing or just needing a bit of improvement.

Visited August 2012

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

My friend and I had a surf lesson and were a little unsure of what to expect as we had never done anything like this before. The staff were really helpful providing us with the wet suits and the changing facilities were a welcome relief, as you do see other surf schools getting changed on the roadside! We thoroughly enjoyed our lesson and the instructor was great, we will definitely be booking again, and may go coasteering too.

Visited August 2012
Near Coventry
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Helpful instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

My boyfriend and I went for a lesson (he went for 2 lessons, draw your own conclusions!) and from my personal experience, I found that the instructor spent time with each student. He recognised those who were more proficient (like my boyfriend) didn't need as much help but always checked in just in case.

I took a break and though he was insistent I got back in the water, he understood I needed a break instead of being too pushy.

My boyfriend went back for a second lesson with the same surf school.

Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

Booked a surf lesson with quiksiler and cant recommend them highly enough. when we arrived we were sized up for our wetsuits and they couldnt have been more helpful. The instructor was excellent, would definitely go again. They also hire wetsuits and boards even if you dont want a lesson and fully changing and locker facilities available.

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“great surfschool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

Both my sons, 9 and 13 had a great time both days they had their surfing lessons. Will be back!