The Headland Hotel & Spa - Newquay
US$96
  • Pool
US$194
US$175
Sands Resort Hotel & Spa(Newquay)
US$146
US$113
US$110
  • Breakfast included
US$103
  • Restaurant
The Pentire Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$98
US$105
US$94
  • Beachfront
Travelodge Newquay Seafront Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$65
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
The Esplanade Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$135
Hotwire.com
3,978 results
All reviewsthe cottagesterrace restaurantsamphire restaurantcourtyard roomstorm watchingfistral viewmain restaurantfour poster bedhotel facilitiesbeautiful hoteldog friendly hotelself cateringrelaxation roomstunning viewscream teaamazing locationsteam room
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We took our bulldog her for a long weekend and it was perfect for us and perfect for him! Will definitely be returning! The sea view room was amazing, the pool and spa facilities were lovely and the breakfast - wow! Would recommend to all my friends and family!

• Stayed: August 2014
Jamie_Crossman, Duty Manager at The Headland Hotel & Spa - Newquay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Thank you very much for your review and I'm glad you all enjoyed your stay.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Great location! Shame the surf hire was closed most of the time but I would still recommend this hotel.

Very expensive but you always get what you pay for.

Do try the restaurant the food is suburb and the view is amazing.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for your review.

Our surf school has been open everyday throughout the summer however, the instructors spend a lot of time in the water taking lessons. There is a contact number for the school on literature in reception where messages can be left in this event.

Thank you for your recommendation and I do hope you will return to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Very welcoming hotel, dogs are welcome which made me initially worry about the cleanliness of the rooms, but not a dog hair in sight .. And I looked! You can roam around the hotel in your PJ's if you felt like it. Satisfying breakfast, everything on tap you could wish for, and staff extremely well trained, polite and welcoming with a 'good morning, good afternoon or good evening' whenever or wherever they spotted you in or around the hotel. Fantastic facilities, there was a wedding in full swing one night which seemed to blend in with everything else that was going on. Loved the spa area which included steam AND dry saunas, swimming pool, Jacuzzi and tropical showers). The lift takes you directly from your room to it and it's open until 10 .. Fully stocked with towels, so you can leave your room in a bathrobe and nothing else and suddenly you are transported to the spa ...Brilliant! Lots of nooks and crannies to explore throughout the hotel, I'm not sure that we saw everything and lots of lounging areas and a lovely bar. The hotel is 2 mins from the beach with walking trails nearby ... Wished I could stay longer .. Will definately be travelling back there. I've been trawling travel sites for a hotel with similar facilities for the price closer to London, but so far none compare.

Room Tip: 1st floor ocean view or side ocean view is good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Joinstow

Thank you for your lovely review.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and I'm pleased you initial worries of dog hair were put to rest on arrival.

We have a very clever system of versatile walls which can be added and removed to keep wedding parties and functions from interrupting guests stays without being separate from the rest of the hotel which we often use to our full advantage.

The Spa is our newest addition to the hotel and provides a tranquil space for relaxation and therapy.

Again, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I visited here for a spa day. We booked a few extra treatments. On arrival we were shown where the changing rooms were and the swimming pool.
The treatments were lovely and the ladies who carried out the treatments were very professional, yet when I asked them questions they were. Very friendly and helpful.
There were a few little niggles such as the shortage of towels, one of the hair dryers didn't work. The jacuzzi was being re tiled and no one informed us, the relaxation room ran out of water, cups and glasses on several occasions.
I feel that someone needs to be employed to keep on top of this. It's not the girls fault, they are really busy and never stop. It's just little things like that which let it down.
Please don't let those little things put you off though as the treatments were lovely and we left feeling so relaxed. We will defiantly go again as it was such a relaxing day.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emma S

Dear Emma,

Thank you very much for your review and I am pleased you enjoyed your spa break.

I am sorry to hear that the maintenance work on the Jacuzzi took place during your stay, this was unplanned but essential maintenance and I hope it didn't cause too much disruption. We do prefer to make sure all our facilities are maintained to a high standard at all times.

I have made enquires into improving services into the pool and relaxation room and I thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I am pleased you enjoyed your break and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Such a brilliant place to stay The hotel location is the best in Newquay, I had a sea view room and that's what I got .Very impressed with the booking she promised and she delivered .The view is magnificent especially in the evening , The staff and service was absolutely wonderful . There was only one problem .None. spa is brilliant and the gym delightful . The hotel was very clean , high standard was maintained throughout my stay . The grandeur of the hotel takes you back in time. It reminded me of Downton abbey,with a modern twist of sophistication and elegance . I will definitely be coming back.

Michael. jf

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Headland. I'm so pleased that our reservations team managed to find the right room for you and the rest of the Hotel continued to impress throughout your stay.

I will pass on your kind comments to the rest of the team and we will look forward to welcoming you back soon.