We stayed in the Hotel Bristol for 2 nights in August 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a fantastic sea view, the sun shone and the room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Free wi-fi was a bonus. The decor was a little old fashioned and the plumbing a bit noisy but overall I thought that was a really good family friendly hotel and good value compared to others I have stayed in. Breakfast was excellent and the staff were exceptional. As people have said in other reviews, the staff really cant do enough for you. They even opened the bar for us because we fancied a drink an hour or so before it was due to open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family run hotel. Set above Tolcarne Beach with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Civil Wedding Licence, meeting rooms, free wi-fi, restaurant & bar meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Newquay
- Best Western Hotel Newquay
- Newquay Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Hotel Bristol Newquay, Cornwall