Well-maintained. ocean cliff view. If you skip the breakfast its well priced. It's on the northeast side of town which is kind of isolated but that's nice, because you could walk to the city it's 100 yards before you get to the edge and the walk is beautiful. Oddly this is a surfing town the water is rather warm and there's some nice curls. Who would've thunk surfing in England. The hotel is well-maintained and very stately there is a major road that runs between the hotel and the cliff edge. There is public transit though difficult in my opinion so a car and hence the parking fee is a necessary evil. There are other Cliffside hotels in the area though they're more of surfing hotels and not as well maintained this is a nice one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family run hotel. Set above Tolcarne Beach with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Civil Wedding Licence, meeting rooms, free wi-fi, restaurant & bar meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Hotel Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Newquay
- Best Western Hotel Newquay
- Newquay Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Bristol Newquay, Cornwall