I have stayed at this hotel twice over the summer months. During my first stay, I was upgraded to a superior room on check-in due to the Diamond Tier membership card that I have with Best Western group. I had a lovely room with a sea view, good Wi-Fi, clean and very, very comfortable. The hotel serves excellent bar and restaurant food at a very reasonable price. Again, the staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them.
During my second stay, the hotel was full of German tourists. No problem naturally, but beware that this hotel is very popular with coaching parties that can at times, cause a delay in serving your breakfast. The staff are flat out at this time but be prepared, it isn't the fault of the waiting staff.
I do recommend you stay at this hotel due to the friendly nature of all the staff - the bar staff are particularly friendly and it is reasonably priced both for drinks and food. Highly recommended and I can't wait to return to Newquay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family run hotel. Set above Tolcarne Beach with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Civil Wedding Licence, meeting rooms, free wi-fi, restaurant & bar meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Hotel Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Newquay
- Best Western Hotel Newquay
- Newquay Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Bristol Newquay, Cornwall