My first night here I had layed in bed making a list of all the things wrong , chicken vain 41/4 x 41/4 tiles , chipped vanity basin , shower mixer/ bath mixer with Acrylic taps at least 30 tears old , slim line water cistern so old it had faded to cream , walls and ceiling artexed rough finish and I could go on . I needed to leave for work at 7am and failed to have a proper shower , settled for cold rather than so hot had no skin on my Back .
Second night after I had mentioned my room I lay in bed making a list of what a fantastic room , I had been moved ,if you check my other reviews you will see I stay in some fantastic places with work , but this was a most amazing room , views to die for and luxury .I would say with out doubt one of the BEST ROOMS I have ever stayed in .Breakfast is brilliant , service great .I swam off the beach each Night .Nice to have a car Park .
If they will have me I'll be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional family run hotel. Set above Tolcarne Beach with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Civil Wedding Licence, meeting rooms, free wi-fi, restaurant & bar meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Hotel Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Newquay
- Best Western Hotel Newquay
- Newquay Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Bristol Newquay, Cornwall