“Brilliant”

Surfing is Therapy - Private Day Tours
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We stayed at the Headland during the summer. After trying many other surf schools over the years, we decided to have a go with Surfing is Therapy. I have to say it is the best around, the coaches are great and there is just an awesome friendly atmosphere. We had Jonah and Candy on teach us over our stay and both were brilliant. Can't wait to come again :)

Visited August 2012

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Surfing Is Therapy- the only choice in Newquay!!!!”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I tried surfing for years, but a few minutes with Ben and I was up. Never looked back since!!! He also put on an extreme survival for my little ones!!! Top team at Surfing is Therapy.... See you next year!! The Harveys

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“wonderful experience”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I booked at the last minute and was so glad I did.Ben and Candy are professional and supportive in their approach . My daughter had a private lesson with Candy, I imagine the rapport between teacher and student has to be good to give the student confidence and the whole experience for my daughter was exceptional, she even managed to ride a couple of waves, and was still buzzing days later. Well worth the investment, to have a couple of private lessons , well done guys , great surf school. See you next summer.

Visited September 2012
Fareham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Young and old they have it covered.”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We had a private group lesson ages 8-60. We all got up and had a great time doing it. The staff is wonderful and encouraging. Already planning on booking for next summer!

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and Very Professional Surf School”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We stay at the Headland Hotel because of the surf school (although you don't need to stay there to use it). Great location just by Fistral Beach - means you don't carry the surf boards far or on roads - important for the children (12, 11, 11). Ben & Jamie are fantastic - the lessons are fun and safe (they are trained lifeguards),very flexible and accommodating.

Coasteering was also a lot of fun - done extremely professionally and safe, fun for all age groups. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012