“Surfing the Dream makes our son's surfing dream come true”
Review of Surfing the Dream Surf School - CLOSED

Surfing the Dream Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing the Dream offers private surf lessons for individuals, small groups and families. Our personalised surf lessons are individually designed to suit every client. We only specialize in small groups and individuals and we are flexible with the times and location of the lesson, taking into consideration surf conditions and tides.
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Having spent many years body boarding our son Marcus wanted to learn how to surf. We chose Surfing the Dream run by Matt and Kirsteen ,what an inspired choice that turned out to be. Matt is incredibly knowledgeable with attention to all aspects of safety and technique. He managed to combine his teaching with a positive and encouraging
approach and had Marcus riding his first waves, standing up on his first lesson. What an awesome experience! He will be back for another lesson next holiday!! Thanks to Matt for the teaching and to Kirsteen for the lovely photos. An unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Just had my second lesson, this time with Mat. So pleased to have stood up on the board first time :).With a friendly and enthusiastic instructor who takes it at a great pace, this is a superior surfing school in Newquay!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Can't recommend enough... both me and my 9 year old daughter loved the experience. Matt was an effective listener and great communicator. This experience i can never describe the feeling perfectly.....you have to live it to feel it. So get yourself down there!!! What a way to start the day on the morning of our return to west london ....

1  Thank dal s
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I had a beginners surf lesson with my niece and nephew on Saturday 18th August, it was the most amazing experience. The instructor really got the kids involved and although I struggled, Matt provided a very hands on approach, even going so far as to assist me getting up on the board, as I was getting really tired. He is a very good coach, providing excellent feedback, after every attempt, also providing tips on how to improve, aswell as giving full safety instructions and knowledge about your surroundings, aswell as a good warm up before surfing. He could not do enough to ensure you were given the best beginners surfing tutorial. What Surfing the dream school even better, is it is an virtually one to one experience, rather than only having one instructor in a large group. Both Kirsteen and Matt are welcoming and very friendly and helpful, full equipment is also provided. I would strongly recommend Surfing the Dream Surf School for the best surfing experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I have had surfing lessons previously but could never master it but Matt had me up on the first wave and every wave after! He is a very good coach, giving you feedback after every wave to make sure he had you standing. Both Kirsteen and Matt are welcoming and very friendly, also providing me with an excellent Lodge to stay at whilst i was in Newquay.