Fistral Beach Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are the only surf school located on the famous Fistral Beach, offering 2 hours for all abilities. Whether you are a beginner who wants to give surfing a go for the first time, or someone who wants to improve their surfing ability, we will have a variety of lessons from group to individual courses. With a pay and display car park and no walking to and from the beach, Fistral Beach Surf School is the perfect choice.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Right on the beach, first class equipment, friendly and competent staff - Dani, our instructor was very good with me (I seemed to be glued to my board when the waves came and it was time to push up and stand …) and with the girls, one of them was rather sceptical in the beginning whether this is fun or torture and the other one was experienced … he dealt with it all with a smile and we all enjoyed it immensely. The surf school had a photographer on the beach who produced some evidence of our surfing experience … all together it was a wonderful and memorable experience. Can't wait to get back on a board on Fistral Beach ….

All reviews
"two hours"
in 6 reviews
"wet suit"

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a brilliant time learning how to surf, we had two lessons and on both occasions both myself and my boyfriend managed to stand up surfing. The tuition was great, gave us a good technique to begin with and then provided more tips of how to improve when in the water. Both instructors were very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. With this school being on the beach you get more time in the sea than others as they have to walk to the beach cutting into their surfing time.
Overall we both thoroughly enjoyed surfing and would highly recommend and would go to them again.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We booked the surfing session as part of a hen weekend. Absolutely fantastic time - our instructor Lee was excellent, especially as we had such a wide range of abilities! As it was March we were worried about being cold but by the time we were all kitted up we were all toasty and warm. GREAT value for money with group discount and hen discount - definitely recommend!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I had an amazing first ever surfing lesson with instructor Jenny at Fistral Beach Surf School. They provided all the equipment I didn't need to bring anything. Not knowing what to expect and worried I may be cold but Jenny explained everything to me and I felt relaxed and at ease and within no time at all, I was putting theory into practice and to my surprise I was very warm and enjoyed every moment of it. A truly exhilarating experience and lots of fun even when you get wiped out!! but I kept going back for more. Massive thank to Jenny for the experience, I will be back soon.