“Great lesson from Bea”

Fistral Beach Surf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are the only surf school located on the famous Fistral Beach, offering 2 hours for all abilities. Whether you are a beginner who wants to give surfing a go for the first time, or someone who wants to improve their surfing ability, we will have a variety of lessons from group to individual courses. With a pay and display car park and no walking to and from the beach, Fistral Beach Surf School is the perfect choice.
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a lesson for 3 children aged 11 and 12. Bea was excellent and the children loved her. Watching from the beach we were confident that she was looking after them all - very important at Fistral. The children are desperate for another lesson - shame we live so far away!

All reviews
"children aged"
in 4 reviews
"great value for money"

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Had a great family lesson with Dani. There was 5 of us and he managed to give everybody some quality time. I've had 2 previous surf lessons but this one actually took me to another level. Would definitely recommend the surf school and if you get Dani as your instructor then that is a bonus!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I'd never surfed before and it was difficult to know which surf school in the area to try. Tried Fistral out and it was great. Really friendly staff and a great lesson. Will be back!

1  Thank kathleenchapman12
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I took a surfing class at the beautiful Fistral Beach through the Fistral Beach Surf School. Had a fantastic instructor with Dani - super friendly, super helpful guy who helped us out a lot and was in general just a lot of fun. Would gladly do this again next time we're down in Cornwall. Dani even gave us some recipes that he and his partner make! Great stuff.

FBSurfSchool, Front Office Manager at Fistral Beach Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Hey Nathan,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are stoked to hear that you had a good time with us, Dani really is a fantastic instructor.

I have had the pleasure of trying Dani's cooking and can say it is utterly splendid, I hope his recipes come in handy.

Best,

FBSS Staff

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Second lesson with these guys and it was very enjoyable. Booked on a group session but received tailored 1:1 tuition from Sam. Managed to get up on several waves and Sam immediately started to suggest ways to enhance my skill and told me about the next steps to perfect. Exactly what I was looking for & I found it great. Time went very quickly and was extremely enjoyable. I highly recommend & I certainly will be returning for further lessons.

Hey!

Glad to hear you had a good time with us, remember the steps and you'll be shredding in no time!

See you soon,