“Brilliant. Exceeded all expectations”
Review of Hotrock Coasteer

Hotrock Coasteer
More attraction details
Owner description: Hotrock Coasteer are Newquay's original Coasteering specialist. We have been specializing in adventure activities since 1997.Coasteering is the ultimate ocean wilderness adventure sport. Exploring the rocky, towering sea cliffs of the UK, scrambling & rock climbing, adventure swimming, cliff jumping from 4ft to 35ft, exploring ocean caves, discovering old smugglers paths, whirling in whirlpools, spinning in stoppers and of course swimming with the local marine life. We are Proud to Specialize!
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Decided to go coasteering with Hotrock as they went out of their way to accomodate us over the phone when booking.

Every aspect of the half-day session was very professional and all members of our group felt extremely well looked after by the friendly staff. Safety was clearly important to them, whilst not impacting on the fun everyone had.

It was a fantastic way to end our holiday and would certainly recommend it for all ages if you want to try something different (our group was aged 47, 26, 25 & 14). I will be going with Hotrock again next time I'm down in Cornwall.

2  Thank Zahc01

Reviewed 18 August 2011

I went here with my dad and brother to round of our holiday. It was one of the best holiday experiences I have ever had. It was exhilarating and exciting and we will definitely be doing it next year.
The guides were very friendly and funny. If you didn't want to do one 'section' then they would take you round it to meet up with the group again. This made the experience unique to everyone within the group. My brother felt a little bit poorly halfway through, and they looked after him and made him feel comfortable. They really were lovely, helpful and informative.
I would say to get the most out of Hotrock Coasteer, it's best to book the half day, which is what we did. I'm pretty sure we got to do most things without being rushed.
What's even better, is you don't have to have all the gear as they provide it for you! All you have to take is a pair of old trainers! It honestly was a fantastic experience and I whole-heartedly reccomend it.

3  Thank Jessie D