“Breakfast MMM tasty”

Oceans Cafe
Ranked #14 of 250 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oceans is a licensed cafe/restaurant catering for all needs, whether u wish to sample one of our wonderful breakfasts, main meals or just a snack, all food is cooked fresh to order and in the summer months why not enjoy your meal outside in our sun terrace which is situated through to the back of the cafe, large groups can be catered for either inside or out.. Takeaway service is also available, why not ask about oceans buffet menu,s for private functions that are also available through the winter months
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Not supposed to have anything too greasy ( being Diabetic got to keep the cholesterol down) so checked with the host and was assured it wouldnt be. True to his word a wonderful breakfast, no grease, great toast and sweetex instead of sugar, what more could you want....Will definitely visit as often as I can.

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

I love this cafe! I make sure I definitely visit this cafe at least once a week. Not only is the food delicious it is by far the best for value in Newquay! Having eaten in most of the cafés in town, I am yet to find one that leaves me quite as satisfied as an oceans brekkie! Nowhere is there an option for a full breakfast under £4..unless you head to oceans. The portion sizes are hearty and filling and the impeccable presentation is unparalleled. I always leave with a full stomach and in the happy knowledge that I just ate a great meal for a great bargain price! The standard to which the food is cooked is consistently high, as is the warm and welcoming service. I always leave wanting more, not through hunger..but because I enjoy it so much. It's good, honest food, served at a more than decent price. I won't be going anywhere else for my big breakfast..that's for sure!

1  Thank James L
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

My friends and I have been coming here almost every sunday to start the day for over a year, by far the best cafe for a sunday morning you'll find. Service is great, food tastes awesome, all at a very reasonable price. Will always come here for my breakfast. 5*

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Went to this Cafe 27/08 With my family for 3 Full English breakfasts My 9 year old didnt feel like a full Breakfast and just wanted a bowl of cereal it was 10.15am and was told we were to late for the early bird cereal option( that finished at 10.00am) i didnt mind paying extra as i wasnt trying to get it cheap but was told we couldnt get cereal at 10.15am if I was asking for a steak or mixed grill i could of understood how long this could of took but cornflakes and milk really, we ate here the day before and the food was ok albeit small portions, so we left and found a Wetherspoons 2 minutes down the road which was miles better value and guess what they did cereal at breakfast time, dont waste your money here use the Wetherspoons.

6  Thank nikk01
oceansnewquay, Owner at Oceans Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

As the owner of oceans cafe I strongly dispute your review, I clearly remember u coming in on the 27th. Asking for cereal it was actually 10.50 am, and not 10.15am and our lovely waitress coming in the kitchen to ask if it was possible, it clearly states on the menu that the early riser finishes at 10.30 am had it been a couple of mins it would,nt have been a problem but it was twenty mins over the time, it is called an early riser for a reason, and as for the comment about portions being small I think u must have been in another cafe for these as ours are definitely not small, and I question that part of your review

Reviewed 30 August 2014

By far the best service, nicest presented food and the friendliest staff in cornwall. Well worth visiting the cafe as you would be hard pressed to find a friendlier establishment.