“Great family holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Well equipped Kitchen
Newquays famous bridge
Newquay Harbour
Towan Beach
Newquays famous freindly seals
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
barriesar...
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Pool is a great hit with the kids”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A lovely apartment and great location, the kids loved the heated pool, the only down side was the sofa bed the kids had to stay on was coved in dog hair and no spare towels for the kids,we also had to put the covers on the bedding, we're as the otter beds were made up.

6 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Fistral Beach Holiday Home. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the location and pool.
I'm very sorry to hear about your disappointment with the sofa bed, I will make my housekeeper aware of the issues you had to ensure this doesn't happen again.
Daniel T
“Great family holiday”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

at Fistral beach holiday home. The view from the home was stunning and one of the best I've had. It was lovely to be able to watch the waves crashing onto fistral beach at anytime of the day. Only a short walk to the beach, a shop and to lodge on the headland for a lovely meal while watching the sunset. The heated pool was a massive bonus and me and the girls used it daily.

We were very comfortable in the home and would definitely stay again in the future.

Thank you for a great home for our holiday.

7 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your review, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday. We would be more than happy to welcome you again at Fistral Beach Holiday Home.
AlSan503
Chester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant location, excellent property - like home from home!”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Perfect location, stunning beaches in both directions. Several excellent eateries within walking distance. Ideal base to explore the rest of Cornwall. Our second stay at this property - hopefully not our last.

24 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Fistral
Loubarbut...
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment, wonderful location, the ideal place for a family with pets”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our first family holiday was one to remember.
I had never visited Newquay, so on arrival to the apartment I was blown away with the view we had of Fistral bay. The apartment was fully equipped with everything you could need for a family with 2 young children and 2 dogs.
The heated swimming pool was like bath water and became our daily indulgence.
The location was ideal as there was only a short walk in either direction to 2 beaches, cafes and bars. Crantock beach, was good for rock pooling and fishing off the Pentire headland at high tide.
Even though we were in a holiday apartment we found the neighbors and locals we very friendly and offered great advice on where to visit.
I would highly recommend stay at Fistral Beach holiday home, Lesley the owner was very quick to reply to our initial enquiry and very professional to deal with.

2 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your time at Fistral each holiday home, and hope to see you again sometime in the future.
Wendi B
United Kingdom
“Pet friendly great location”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The view in the photo is the view you get and it is fabulous! The location is superb - a short walk takes you to Fistral Beach or into Newquay town itself - you can literally park up the car and leave it for your stay. Very clean, well equipped and would suggest more comfortable for 4 than 6 - 1 x double bedroom with the Fistral view and a twin looking to the street, the extra sleeping is a sofa bed in the living room. The pool has to be one of the best heated swimming pools we have ever used - it was so warm, we could use in when the weather wasn't at its best. Seperate changing room available by pool which helped as there is no direct access from apartment - have to go via front door and round the complex. Pool well maintained and cleaned daily. Loved staying here, was quite a wrench to leave but am promising myself to be back soon!

20 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to you staying at Fistral Beach Holiday home again.
RoughTorR...
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

What I wrote to the owner after our stay sums it up.... The house was thoughtfully, comprehensively and logically equipped and laid out. Your customer service ethic was equally good. That all makes for a good experience so well done.

In addition the location is great an the heated outdoor pool a great feature

18 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your time at Fistral Beach Holiday Home.
AmandaCru...
Birmingham, UK
“Home from Home with a fabulous view”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Where can I start? The property is very well equipped. Virtually everything has been provided for you to have a great stay. If you cook at home you have all that you need and even a dishwasher. Everything is provided for you down to kitchen towels, teatowels and those pesky things you forgot to bring like kitchen foil, sewing kit etc.

The place is absolutely spotless and here was even a welcome tray in the kitchen with some tea, coffee, juice and biscuits. So very thoughtful, Thankyou :)

As there were only 2 in our party we did not need to use the twin bedroom but it is well laid out and plenty of room in there. Plenty of hanging space in the wardrobe.

The main bedroom has the most wonderful view of the sea and beach. To wake up to that view and sit in bed watching the waves is just so relaxing.

There is a big wardrobe with loads of hangers. A chest of drawers and bedside tables so loads of space to put your clothes. The bed is really comfortable. We have a very good bed at home and many times when we go away the beds are not up to scratch so this made a very pleasant change.

The lounge area is very comfortable. There is a panel heater in there for heating and a greet fire, perfect for when the nights turn chilly. There are even some books and DVD's and loads of leaflets with information about the local area. Wifi has recently been installed, great news for techy dudes like my husband.

There are sliding doors leading out to a balcony overlooking the outdoor pool & Fistral Beach. It really is an a fabulous location as the property is on a peninsula so you really can see the waves almost alongside the property as the tide comes in. We went out of season and the weather was quite changeable as we had expected. It was great to see the rough waves when it was windy, but also a few days it was sunny and the view was just gorgeous.

It is a short walk to the beach. You can either go down the steps or walk on a path alongside the golf course which takes you to the beach restaurants. There are some great walks into Newquay centre, the beach and Headland, and the Pentire Headland.

Would I recommend this place? Yes, yes and a million times yes. Never having been to Newquay before it is in a lovely location and I would definitely go again.

Finally, the owner Lesley is fabulous. When I emailed her during the booking process she was always quick to respond and really helpful. I have never been self catering before to a privately owned property and came here on recommendation. I think I have found a little gem :)

18 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful & detailed review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Fistral Beach Holiday Home, and hope to welcome you back at some point.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing