“Lovely house with fantastic sea views”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Well equipped Kitchen
Newquays famous bridge
Newquay Harbour
Towan Beach
Newquays famous freindly seals
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 56 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brian C
“Lovely house with fantastic sea views”
Reviewed 6 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Located in the popular Fistral beach area, there is easy access to the beach and local attractions. The house is clean and comfortable with access to a heated outdoor pool. We made full use of this.

It was easy to book and the owners were very helpful and communicated clearly. I would strongly recommend this as an option and will be looking to visit again soon.

1 Aug 2018
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday It does mean a lot to us that our guests enjoy their time at Fistral Beach Holiday Home.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely stay one again”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

As per previous visits, this is a wonderful place to stay for a break in Cornwall. Beautiful views across the beach, quiet and relaxing and in a great location.
Lovely area for walking with our dog and so many wonderful places nearby to visit.
The house is always spotless and has everything you need for a couple or a family.
Didn’t want to come home!

13 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review. We are thrilled that our guests enjoy their stay at Fistral Beach Holiday Home.
oakdeneri...
Burntwood, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Had a great holiday lovely house with fantastic views great location and Lesley was perfect really helpful

19 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed staying at Fistral Beach Holiday Home.
jayne c
“Perfect location, fabulous views”
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The apartment has lovely views and is a perfect location for surfing, coastal walks and visiting places. There are nice cafes (Ocean Spray) and others at Fistral Blue close by, and a little corner shop to stock upon essentials. The apartment is spacious and fully equipped for a comfy pleasant vacation. I would definitely choose to stay here again.

15 Nov 2017
Thank you very much for your lovely review. It means a lot to us that our guests enjoy their holidays. Thank you
411sarah2...
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed here in the second week of October.
The apartment is in a fantastic location with stunning views over Fistral beach. It is ideal if you take a dog like we did as you can walk down to Fistral beach in a matter of minutes or to the right as you walk out of the front door there is a nice walk to a headland.

The apartment was well equipped with everything you need for a home from home. It was superb waking up to the view every morning.
The heated pool was an added bonus which we used a few times during our stay.

I would definitely return here, in fact I looked to book it again when I got home for a return visit but was disappointed to see it was already booked for the date I wished to go.

23 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for the feedback, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday. I'm sorry we are already booked for the dates you wanted in 2018.
We do find we get a lot of repeat guest that book well in advance. I hope we can accommodate you at some point in the future. Many thanks
barriesar...
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Pool is a great hit with the kids”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A lovely apartment and great location, the kids loved the heated pool, the only down side was the sofa bed the kids had to stay on was coved in dog hair and no spare towels for the kids,we also had to put the covers on the bedding, we're as the otter beds were made up.

6 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Fistral Beach Holiday Home. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the location and pool.
I'm very sorry to hear about your disappointment with the sofa bed, I will make my housekeeper aware of the issues you had to ensure this doesn't happen again.
Daniel T
“Great family holiday”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

at Fistral beach holiday home. The view from the home was stunning and one of the best I've had. It was lovely to be able to watch the waves crashing onto fistral beach at anytime of the day. Only a short walk to the beach, a shop and to lodge on the headland for a lovely meal while watching the sunset. The heated pool was a massive bonus and me and the girls used it daily.

We were very comfortable in the home and would definitely stay again in the future.

Thank you for a great home for our holiday.

7 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your review, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday. We would be more than happy to welcome you again at Fistral Beach Holiday Home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing