After booking this for a family holiday after a family member was diagnosed with a termal illness, we were all looking forward to it. When we called them to pay the balance we found we were not booked in, even tho we had paid £150 deposit. Then after staff beening extemelly rude they told us we could have the following week but it was going to cost us more money. We decided to cancel the holiday after having a rude call from the manager, but were told that because we were cancelling it we couldnt have our deposit back. The whole thing has been a nighmare and i would not recomend anyone booking a holiday through this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Porth Veor Manor Hotel is just over a mile from Newquay, within easy walking distance of all the amenities it has to offer, but far enough away to act as a haven from the hustle! Prettily perched above Porth Beach, you can look forward to breathtaking views across to Trevose lighthouse. But if you fancy a stroll, our terrific terraced gardens flourish in the mild Cornish climate and a private path leads you to join the coastal route, with easy access to Porth beach below. The hotel building itself is a charming 19th Century manor, packed with original features such as our winding staircase and open fires. And as we're big on good taste, you'll find award winning locally sourced food in the relaxing interior of our restaurant too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas And Apartments
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas & Apartments Hotel Newquay
- Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel Newquay, Cornwall