We have just returned from a four night "Gourmet Break" at the Porth Veor Manor (via Travelzoo) and it was a great experience and excellent value for money. The staff were unfailingly helpful and made us feel very welcome. The whole place was clean and attractive and the setting was great. The food was really good (diet starts tomorrow) and it has to be said that the highlight was probably the included meal at "Fifteen". We even had good weather. If only we were not 400 miles away, we'd be back on a regular basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Porth Veor Manor Hotel is just over a mile from Newquay, within easy walking distance of all the amenities it has to offer, but far enough away to act as a haven from the hustle! Prettily perched above Porth Beach, you can look forward to breathtaking views across to Trevose lighthouse. But if you fancy a stroll, our terrific terraced gardens flourish in the mild Cornish climate and a private path leads you to join the coastal route, with easy access to Porth beach below. The hotel building itself is a charming 19th Century manor, packed with original features such as our winding staircase and open fires. And as we're big on good taste, you'll find award winning locally sourced food in the relaxing interior of our restaurant too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas & Apartments Hotel Newquay
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas And Apartments
- Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel Newquay, Cornwall