We used the hotel as a base for 5 days golf at various local clubs and it worked extremely well as a central base. The hotel as a whole was very good, well appointed with clean bright reception, lounge, bar and dining facilities due to the extensive conservatories that have been added and wrap around the property. The staff very friendly and keen to please. Restaurant was worth the visit. Definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Porth Veor Manor Hotel is just over a mile from Newquay, within easy walking distance of all the amenities it has to offer, but far enough away to act as a haven from the hustle! Prettily perched above Porth Beach, you can look forward to breathtaking views across to Trevose lighthouse. But if you fancy a stroll, our terrific terraced gardens flourish in the mild Cornish climate and a private path leads you to join the coastal route, with easy access to Porth beach below. The hotel building itself is a charming 19th Century manor, packed with original features such as our winding staircase and open fires. And as we're big on good taste, you'll find award winning locally sourced food in the relaxing interior of our restaurant too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas & Apartments Hotel Newquay
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas And Apartments
- Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel Newquay, Cornwall