We stayed in Villa 10 which had a double room and a twin room downstairs and a lounge/diner/kitchen upstairs. Lots of space for children to do homework over half term which is why we chose it. Dinner at Beaucliffe's was very very good and we thought better than Fifteen down the road. The villa was modern and warm and bright. The beds were really hard and uncomfortable (and the pillows too), and the double was a small double which seemed so old fashioned given the space available. For that reason I wouldn't chose to stay there again - such a shame as a good night's sleep is so important. Perhaps the hotel beds are better? Breakfast was ok but dinner was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Porth Veor Manor Hotel is just over a mile from Newquay, within easy walking distance of all the amenities it has to offer, but far enough away to act as a haven from the hustle! Prettily perched above Porth Beach, you can look forward to breathtaking views across to Trevose lighthouse. But if you fancy a stroll, our terrific terraced gardens flourish in the mild Cornish climate and a private path leads you to join the coastal route, with easy access to Porth beach below. The hotel building itself is a charming 19th Century manor, packed with original features such as our winding staircase and open fires. And as we're big on good taste, you'll find award winning locally sourced food in the relaxing interior of our restaurant too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas And Apartments
- Porth Veor Manor Hotel, Villas & Apartments Hotel Newquay
- Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel Newquay, Cornwall