“Awesome experience at a great price!”
Review of Adams Surf School

Adams Surf School
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Adams surf school in Newquay offers fun surf lessons for all the family from beginner surf lessons, all the way through to advanced surf lessons, video analysis and surf lessons with our Adams Surfboards sponsored pro riders! We tailor make all our Adams surf school lessons to each individual to make sure you enjoy your experience and catch the surfing bug!
Reviewed 5 August 2013

These guys rock! Went for a surfing lesson with 15 guys on a stagg doo and it was amazing! The two instructors who took us out we're brilliant and we had such a good laugh with them, but they also tought us so much in the two hours we were in the sea.
This was worth so much more than what we paid for it and I will DEFINATLY be goin back soon :)

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Had two lessons one with Dan and one with Dave and had the best time. They were really patient regardless of what level you're at and how quickly you grasped it. It was defintely the highlight of our trip to Newquay.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We were in Cornwall for a wedding and the bride organised a surf lesson the day before for any of the wedding party who were interested.
I wasn’t too sure what I would make of it but I had the most fabulous time the instructor made it so much fun! We had perfect beginners waves on Fistral and the sun was shining which probably helped but I will be heading back this summer to have another go with some friends. The staff at Adams were so friendly and enthusiastic it was hard not to enjoy my morning.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

With confidence, accommodation and fun in equally large amounts, this surf school taught me the basics whilst I was on an Air Cadet Camp. I'll remember this trip better than any elephant. It was incredible, and an honour to be there. I loved it!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Just got back from an epic day surfing and coasteering. From the moment I walked in the shop to enquire and book the guys in the shop and guys teaching have been brilliant. Really helpful and really accommodating for all skill levels, which all make for an amazing day out. Loved surfing and they even got me standing up riding a wave in the morning followed by climbing rock faces, going through caves and finished off with a 30ft jump. Brilliant day run by top draw people.