“Two delicious meals”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
stoke on trent
“Two delicious meals”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My wife and I stayed for a week in Newquay in August bed and breakfast so on the first day we spent some time in the town looking for somewhere to eat.when we looked at the menu outside it had a very good choice, so we went in and booked a table for that night. The staff were very welcoming, always polite and very professional. We thought at first this might be one of those bistros where it was all going to be pretty food but not much on your plate but how wrong we were, our starters were like a meal on their own, the mains were just as hearty. Both were absolutely delicious beautifully cooked and full of flavours. We then went for a sweet I know we shouldn't but it was well worth it!! It was so good we said we would return and we did having had a few poor meals in town. The 2nd visit was just as good. It was the best two meals we had all week. Go and book a table!!

Didcot, United Kingdom
“Simply Delicious!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Whilst on holiday in Newquay I booked a table at this restaurant to celebrate my boyfriends 22nd birthday.

I have nothing but positive feedback for this restaurant. The service was fantastic and we had a really good chat with the 2 young lads that served us, I haven't laughed that much for ages!

The food was incredible. Probably the tastiest food I've ever had in a restaurant, I highly recommend the Chicken A La King. My boyfriend had been really looking forward to having mussels and FRESH did not disappoint.

I highly recommend this restaurant, if you're holidaying in Newquay you must go here at least once!

Visited August 2014
“Fresh not just the name”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Me and are 2 german friends,just love this place great British cooking with Fresh local produce. Will be back next year.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Glad we found it!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Walked around for ages looking for nice restaurant and were delighted to spot this, food was lovely, my salmon delicious, enjoyed atmosphere and music (not too loud!). Would definitely go again

Newquay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Lovely full English breakfast
Very friendly staff
Reasonable prices
Next time I go there I will be trying the lunch menu
Will go back