Great fun, relaxing, lots to do, high standards, professional staff. We visit almost yearly, and every year something has been improved. The rooms are fantastic, and the ambience throughout the hotel is relaxing, modern and comfortable. There is so much to do, both inside and out. The kids clubs are very well run for all ages. The adventure playgrounds, zip wire, maze, golf course (9-hole pitch and putt), swimming pools and games rooms occupy children and adults alike. The staff have your comfort as their priority (not always the case elsewhere).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall