Returning to Sands hotel, it was reassuring to be greeted again by the friendly and welcoming staff. I was soon checked into one of their large family rooms. These are well equipped with flat screen TVs (2 in this room) and an immaculate modern bathroom.
This is my third visit, and going into dinner I was impressed by the newly refurbished dining room. This has been tastefully decorated in a contemporary style with Eames style chairs and a calming brown and cream colour scheme. This is a chic, smart room for adults to enjoy a sophisticated meal from an excellent menu.
Since my visit last year, the hotel has also built a state of the art gym, for those enthusiasts who enjoy a workout each day. It looked impressive, but I was heading for the Spa, where I worked off the stresses of everyday life with a wonderful aromatherapy back massage. Highly recommended! I hope to return again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall