We have just returned from a fantastic stay at the Sands Resort. We have 3 children, 1 aged 3 and twins aged 17 months. I went with high expectations having read the website and the other reviews and was not disappointed. The facilities and staff were fantastic - the most friendly and helpful staff I have encountered.
The facilities in the hotel were great. The kids club gave us a couple of hours to play tennis etc in the morning and the baby listening was invaluable. Adult only meals every night were wonderful.
The children loved the swimming pool and soft play. My only comment would be that we did not realise the outdoor pool was heated until the last day and would have used it more if we had. There were also not many children around so there were not many organised activities in the evening but to be honest ours were happy in the soft play and were pretty tired anyway!
Defintiely a great hotel and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall