We've just returned from a 5 night stay at the Sands, and this being our third time we had high hopes of another lovely holiday, and we were not disappointed. From the friendly helpful staff who are patient and kind with the children to the fabulous amenities. staying at the Sands makes your holiday exactly what it should be - a relaxing break!
We've got 3 children (8,3,1) and they all went to various clubs and organised activities which were met with 'we want to go again!' when picked up. The children's tea and entertainment afterwards is a godsend, and the baby listening service is just brilliant. The little ones would go to sleep, the 8 year old would skip off into the club to be with friends he'd made and we'd skip off into the restaurant and eat delicious food :) As busy working parents it is really important for us to have 'grown up' time together and the Sands makes this easy and accessible.
This is family run hotel and nothing is too much trouble to make your stay a comfortable one ( the owner even came out of his office to open the pool table to look for a missing ball - what other hotel owner would do that?!) The food is lovely here, the grounds are well maintained and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Will we go back? Well I promised my tearful 3 year old we would just to get him in the car but to be honest it would be a delight!
Please feel free to message with any questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall