Sands Resort exceeded our expectations. They had thought of everything to make our visit a real holiday for the grown ups, as well as brilliant fun for the children. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the accommodation was bright and spacious, and the food and facilities were outstanding. We had dinner together five nights in a row, while the children slept (and reception provided a listening service). The rain didn't matter as the Kids Clubs, soft play, swimming pool, gym, bouncy castle and evening events kept us all entertained. We wish we'd discovered Sands earlier and will definitely be back this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall