We spent 5 nights over Easter with dinner, bed and breakfast. Once our boys discovered the evening club with children of similar ages they ate early at the childrens tea allowing us parents to eat our 3 course meal alone overlooking the clifftops and seaview. The food was good and the setting lovely.
We ate with our boys the first few evenings in the section reserved for 8+ years. This was a nice family experience with waiter service and 3 courses. Water brought to the table as a matter of course and no issue with the children choosing from either the kids or the adults menu.
There's a great 9 hole pitch and putt course on site which we all loved and acres of space for the children (12 and 8) to roam safely in. The staff couldn't be friendlier and there's lots for the children to do indoors and outdoors. With an on site gym for adults, everyone is catered for. Wish we had discovered it earlier. Kids clubs run to age 12 and there was entertainment most days including visits from local attractions like the aquarium and magicians, comedians, etc.
A thoughtfully provided holiday for all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall