I've stayed at this hotel as a business traveller on three previous times. Each time the room has become increasing worse. This one room 69 is the worse I've experienced in 20 years of travel.
It's tiny. See pictures. The bed is too small and in only 5'10". The noise from the main door and the constant footfall up the stairs hits every tired bone in my body.
I won't be staying here tomorrow. Shocking that they would put anyone in this room let alone a regular customer.
Eg The kettle cannot be filled from the sink as its too small. There is no iron in the room.
If you are a business traveller/group find another hotel esp in peak times. It's chaos.
If you are a family. Check you room first. They let you kids run riot they will love it here....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall