Had a lovely week at the hotel early September with our 2yr old. Really loved the facilities for both kids & adults. Great location for exploring Cornwall. Booked half board thinking we could always look elsewhere for evening meal if not very appealing, but the food was so delicious that we ate in every night whilst using the convenient baby listening service. Loved the kids high tea, and not once felt that children were not welcome. This is a family hotel and wonderful at that. Can't wait to come again in 2013 with our new baby. Only recommendations would be to serve dinner until slightly later in the evening, would be nice to offer cook to order adult breakfasts as option, and could have been a slightly more comfortable bed, but only minor points / suggestions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa is situated 1 mile north of Newquay and enjoys stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Porth beach and Watergate Bay are both only a short walk away. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere combined with fabulous family friendly facilities make Sands a great choice for a holiday break in Cornwall. During school holidays all the family love Sands Resort for its spacious two-room suites, pools, kids’ holiday entertainment and the numerous activities on offer. Spa weekends and short breaks at Sands Resort are just perfect for celebrating a special occasion or a relaxing escape to the Cornish coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall