I have been staying at Sands Resort for many years with my family. My eldest children (who are now 19 & 22) adored going there from the age of two onwards. My younger children (aged 5 & 9) will not hear of going any where else.
Sands is totally child friendly. There are plenty of activities for them to do on and around the site and the beaches are a stone's throw away. Children are welcomed at adult meal times and no one gets upset if they spill something or throw a tantrum. However, if you wish to relax as a couple there are adult eating areas and a bar. I have a demanding job and going to Sands offers complete relaxation.
I recommend Sands as an ideal base for a family holiday in Cornwall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall