My husband, son (9) and I enjoyed our 5 night stay at Sands during the May half term week. Our room was spacious and our son enjoyed having his own room within the family suite. We all enjoyed the pitch and putt, tennis, croquet, games room, indoor and outdoor pools. We loved body boarding at Watergate Bay and Fristal Beach, the hotel lent us body boards, wind break, bucket and spade, all free of charge. We had our own wetsuits but you can borrow those too. We walked to Watergate Bay on one day, fabulous views and great lunch at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant. We had lovely meals at Sands and relaxing treatments at the Spa. A fabulous 5 days, enjoyed by all three of us. We will be back - thanks a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall