We popped down from Bristol on another Gap filler break for fathers day weekend. We've stayed a number of times over the last 4 years and it still feels like a home from home. We've always stayed in the contemporary suites, which provide the separate sleeping area for the children and amazing views for the parents.
We had fabulous weather so enjoyed a day on Watergate bay beach, followed by some fun in Sand's outdoor pool on our return. We also enjoyed the indoor pool a couple of times in our visit.
The kids enjoyed themselves, and we also managed to take advantage of the listening service to enjoy a couple of civilised dinners with wine. The food was incredible value and of its usual high standards.
We can't fault this place as it provides a nice balance of facilities, value and service and of course an amazing location.
Huge thanks to all the team as the hotel, including those behind the scenes. We had an amazing break again thanks. See you soon again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall