Myself, husband and 2 year old son stayed here for a 4 night break Tuesday to Saturday. The staff were amazing from the word go, showing us round, answering questions about things to do in the local area etc. Our son has a bear that he never lets go of and it fell under the buggy (that was hired to us free) while he was sleeping. We asked the staff if they could wash him, they had bear washed, tumble dried and delivered to our room ready for bed time! The restaurant staff were just as amazing accomodating our tired toddler, we found the early dinner worked best for us, then watching the childrens entertainment until adult dining, which was cute. The indoor pool was perfect and having a soft play and general play zone is amazing. Overall the stay was brilliant and we would advise any young families to stay and will be back ourselves too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall