Just returned from six nights at the Sands Resort today. Trip was initially marred by bad weather reports but all changed thanks to this wonderful place!
The staff are so friendly and helpful and we've never been to a place that caters so well for children.
The outdoor pool, adventure playground,maze,football pitch, tennis court and golf course kept the boys busy in dry weather.
The indoor pool, air hockey,table tennis,pool table and free dvd rental service was great for wet moments and the evenings.
The food is good with various choices and sitting arrangements to cater for your needs.
I also used the gym and spa which was very relaxing.
Thank-you the Sands team.We'll definitely see you again soon.
A happy Rogers family.Stockport. UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall