The sands resort was a perfect getaway, the rooms were neat and well appointed with ample space for my 1 yr old to run riot. The views from our contemporary room were beautiful and added that little bit extra to the whole experience. The staff were all excellent I did not encounter one person who was not happy to help with any queries we had. Our room was immaculate when we got back each afternoon and a lot of time was spent arranging the children's toys- which as a mum was very satisfying!! Food was wonderful too, with bags of choice and a great system of eating with or without the children- with the help of a great listening service. The pools were lovely and the sandpit was perfect for my little one. And if the hotel is not enough to keep you entertained then the location and surrounding beaches will- the beach opposite the hotel is beautiful and empty as the access is a flight of steep steps but well worth it. Also the lovely Watergate bay is only 10 mins down the road or a half hour coastal walk. A massive plus point is the free hire of wetsuits body boards and all things beach from the hotel- a really great service which we used daily. This was the perfect summer holiday, even on the one day it rained!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall