This year was our sixth visit to Sands and it gets better every year. Perfect for a family holiday and we will definitely be returning. The rooms are huge and I love the refurbished bathrooms. The facilities are regularly upgraded and the children love the evening club, which is free from age 7 upwards. This gives the parents a chance to dine alone if they wish to. The food is very good and the staff are helpful and friendly. There is plenty to do outside the hotel too, even if the weather is poor. Yes it is a bit expensive in August – but look what you get for your money. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall