We are a full time working couple with a teenage girl just receiving her GCSE results and what we needed was a pampered weeks break as a reward for a hard year. I booked a last minute Gap filler at the Sands Resort and we were not disappointed. In fact our visit excelled all of our expectations. The contemporary suite was brilliant over looking a sea view and fabulous sun sets. The food was excellent. The staff even more so, nothing was too much trouble, they greeted you as though they already knew you, which put my daughter straight at ease. The website does not do justice to their facilities, the outside pool area and gardens are relaxing and peaceful. However, you can play tennis, go to the gym, spa and enjoy the coastal walks on your doorstep. The facilities for young families are a godsend. Thank you for a lovely relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall