Had a really relaxing time, excellent baby listening service. Separate sleeping area for children and even a proper cot.
Thoroughly enjoyed the stay and likely to go back - excellent value for money. Couple of small things to make people aware of - the double bed was 2 singles put together, but the matresses were different heights; room could have been a little cleaner; the quiet adult eating was a little interupted by small children in the adjacent dining area.
We travelled out of school summer holidays, so the price was excellent, hence we could forgive them for the above issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall