This is the second year we have held our works Christmas Party at the Sands Resort and it was another success. Excellent food, friendly professional staff, lovely venue where you can take the advantage of a pamper in the Spa, a swim in the indoor pool or just relax in your stylish bedroom. Everything was perfect and we were treated as though we had booked in for a weeks holiday. My only regret is that I was only booked in for one night - it is a shame I am a local otherwise I know where I would be spending my holidays. Great value for money - I highly recommend to anyone, even those with small children as the facilities are vast to keep everyone entertained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa overlooks the Atlantic ocean to the west and countryside to the east. The hotel offers a range of free sports facilities and children's clubs as well as a beauty spa, two pools and a gym. Most suites have separate sleeping areas for children and are in a contemporary design. A free baby listening service is also available.In 2016 Sands Resort Hotel & Spa was voted to be amongst the Best 10 Family Hotels in the UK ranking 5th in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Sands Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sands Hotel Newquay
- Sands Hotel Porth
- Sands Resort Hotel & Spa Newquay, Cornwall