Stayed for 5 nights at this campsite. Right next to the beach (a beach that doesn't allow dogs however) short walk from town. Lots of toilets / showers etc, didn't have to queue at all.
Only 2 points that meant marks were reduced:
1) showers could be grubby at times, try were cleaned daily but I think people rent considerate enough to rinse down the floor when they are done, campsite can't really accept the blame for that. Also, it was difficult to keep clothes dry, as not really anywhere suitable to put them.
2) grumpiest female receptionist on our arrival! Not the best fort impression after a LONG drive an your dirt interaction when arriving to your holiday destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porth Beach Holiday Park is Newquay's premier family and couples touring site. We are situated on the beautiful north Cornish coastline just outside Newquay. The park is only 100 meters from one of the best beaches in the county. We have 18 Static Caravans and 200 Touring pitches. Also onsite you will find our award winning shower complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Porth Beach Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porth Beach Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall