“My son loves this place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Newquay Activity Centre
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Newquay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Newquay Activity Centre is a first class provider of fantastic activities and adventures in Newquay, Cornwall. Newquay Activity Centre is home to the English Surf School, the Bodyboard School and Coastline Coasteering. Choose from surfing, bodyboarding, coasteering & other activities for individuals or groups. We are perfectly located on Headland Road overlooking Fistral Beach, a great base for all your adventurous activities!
Birmingham, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“My son loves this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

My son last year had his first surf lessons with another surf school, an instructor who left him screaming and taken away by a rip tide, the female instructor was too busy with one particular child. Luckily my son was saved by other adult surfers. He became scared after that experience and it left him not wanting to learn to surf anymore. This year June I booked him in with Newquay Activity Centre with Tom. Tom was attentive; made my son feel safe, relaxed and delivered a good surfing lesson. Now that we have got him learning to surf my son will not let me book him with anyone other than with Tom. Yesterday I had to drive Hishaam from north Devon with his elder brother all the way to Newquay to have a surfing lesson and Tom looked after both of my kids on Fistral Beach.
I would definitely recommend this surf school to others

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ozmatanvir

London UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

Did the coasteering and surfing over the weekend for a friends stag do. Had an absolute blast on both days and the NAC were spot on, highly recommend them, friendly staff who clearly know what they're doing.

1 Thank chasing_che