“Mikee 40th”

Newquay Activity Centre
Ranked #1 of 46 Tours in Newquay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Newquay Activity Centre is a first class provider of fantastic activities and adventures in Newquay, Cornwall. Newquay Activity Centre is home to the Newquay Activity Centre Surf School, the Bodyboard School and Coastline Coasteering. Choose from surfing, bodyboarding, coasteering, stand up paddle board & other activities for individuals or groups. We are perfectly located on Headland Road overlooking Fistral Beach, a great base for all your adventurous activities!
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Well what can I say! - this place just rocks.

Over a 2 day period we went surfing (Tyler and Ash!) top guys that were there to instruct and supervise. And on the second day we had the 08:30 Coasteering with Pedro and Theo! - again, top top guys.
Look, the best thing I can say is... GO THERE!!

I have been twice in 12 weeks and I am looking for an excuse to go back soon!!

100% would recommend these guys and DO recommend them.

Thank you!! For another great time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,041)
All reviews
"great instructor"
in 20 reviews
"his team"

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Had a surfing lesson on 28th May 2014 with Pedro. There was 2 families, both with 2 children aged 8 and under. I can honestly say it was the most fun I have ever had, Pedro made it so much easier for all of us and he was brilliant with the kids. Great time had by all. Thanks again Pedro and as you would say "sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet"

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The visit was absaolutely great with some amazing surfing lessons with a great instructor Sam. There was some brilliant coasteering high-tide as well and had great fun from Tom and Adam.
Couldn't have been any better with all the equipment, accesories and had great fun as well, I would definatley tell people to come here and I will be here again.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

took a group of students to Newquay for a surfing lesson (4/6/14), the staff were fantastic, the instructors (Kieran & Pedro) was brilliant, they really looked after the students and gave them their full attention. The students loved it, even the ones who were apprihensive to start with. Would recommend this activity to any groups out there who want a great activity with thouroughly professional staff. Thanks again Pedro & Kieran